BMW has developed a new traction control system for its i3s electric car – 50 times faster than before – that will be employed in all future BMW and Mini models.Read More
Tag: car articles
MCLAREN has just taken the covers off its most extreme road car ever, one it describes as “legalised for road use, but not sanitised to suit it.” Called the Senna, it pays homage to the great Ayrton Senna, who won three F1 championships for McLaren before his death in 1994.Read More
AN all-new 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine, likely to feature under the bonnets of many vehicles across various brands, has been revealed by Renault.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv