When not reviewing the latest model cars for CarTell.tv Amelia is an award-winning Cabaret Artist and Writer. A Musical Theatre Actress by trade, she quickly swapped ‘Song and Dance’ for ‘Comedy and Cabaret’.Read More
Big, safe, roomy, fun… at least for the kids. The new Pathfinder builds on the previous models improving driving characteristics, increasing safety and entertainment tech and giving more room inside than most competitors.
It is supposed to do one thing good – provide suitable transportation for large families. It does that just perfect.
The 2017 Toyota C-HR is an all new addition to the Toyota vehicle lineup. In this video Amelia review’s Toyota’s latest offering to see if all the hype for the C-HR is warranted.Read More
In this video, Amelia reviews the 2017 Toyota 86 GTS. Toyota says they have sharpened the driving focus of the Toyota 86 with improvements that build on the style, performance, handling and affordability.Read More
Jenna reviews Hyundai’s popular small car with a turbo twist. The Hyundai Elantra was released in 2016 and a year later we review Hyundai’s limited edition Elantra SR Turbo.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv