Nissan is milking the last drops of the current X-Trail and the buyers are getting the best of it. The latest and probably one of the last model years for this version gets new tweaks based on experience, new perks regarding safety, comfort and infotainment and a whole new diesel option. And the best thing is that all these improvements can come for less money.Read More
Tag: 7 seats
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv