TAKE a look at the Subaru Liberty, and the term ‘understated class’ comes to mind. It’s a conservatively styled medium-sized sedan in a market being eroded by SUVs, but it attracts around 150 buyers around Australia each month and it sits halfway in the medium sector sales chart.Read More
Tag: 2018 australian new cars
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv