THERE’S not a huge difference in looks between Audi’s original and super-successful Q5 of eight or nine years ago and its latest one – but the underskin changes of the slightly crisper Gen II are remarkable.Read More
Tag: 2018 Audi Q5
- 2021 Kia Stonic review
- 2021 Hyundai Palisade review
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder. What we know!
- 2021 Mazda BT 50 review
- What is Stellantis and is the Hellcat dead?
- Should You Buy the Genesis GV80 over the German Trio
- New Ford Mustang Mach E perks, the Regera and Bentley Bentayga Hybrid
- 2021 Mazda 3 X20 Astina mild hybrid review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv