First thing that entered my mind when I saw the Kombi 70 was Surfin’ Safari, by the Beach Boys. The catchy song dates back to the early 1960s, when the beach culture of the day was arriving, and sometimes living in, a VW Kombi, usually with surfboards tied onto the roof.Read More
The owner’s manual might take a week or more to read, since it runs to 350 pages — but it’s something worth spending time on because Volkswagen’s Arteon luxury car has more features than a can of Heinz has beans.Read More
In this video, Simone reviews the 2017 Volkswagen Passat 132 TSI Comfortline with R-Line pack. Watch her review to find out more about this popular mid-size sedan.Read More
The 2018 Tiguan presented in Detroit is actually a LWB version of the European car, so it is not completely new. In fact, it is pretty similar to the 2016 model except for the size, which was a must for VW, since most of the competitors have cars of similar size in the US.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv