WHAT’S the world’s fastest SUV? Contrary to whatever you might think, the answer is a Nissan Qashqai, a pleasant enough vehicle, but hardly one you’d associate with mind-bending performance.Read More
In this video, Simone reviews the latest 2018 Nissan Qashqai in the ST-L trim. The new Qashqai will be available in four trim levels, three of which are available now.Read More
Nissan is milking the last drops of the current X-Trail and the buyers are getting the best of it. The latest and probably one of the last model years for this version gets new tweaks based on experience, new perks regarding safety, comfort and infotainment and a whole new diesel option. And the best thing is that all these improvements can come for less money.Read More
Big, safe, roomy, fun… at least for the kids. The new Pathfinder builds on the previous models improving driving characteristics, increasing safety and entertainment tech and giving more room inside than most competitors.
It is supposed to do one thing good – provide suitable transportation for large families. It does that just perfect.
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv