Known around the world by different names here in Australia we call it the Holden Astra and Jenny is reviewing a sedan in it’s top of the range LTZ trim.Read More
AN Australian badge, a German brand – now owned by a French company – and the product built in Poland?
We’re talking about Holden’s latest Astra hatch, in this case the high performance top-spec RS V.Read More
The Holden Astra R is the lowest spec version of the new Astra, but it is packed with nice features… more or less. It should be viewed as a nice family hatch adorned with some cool comfort, sport and tech features.Read More
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 GT RF Review | Australia
- 2018 Jaguar XF Review – Australia
- 2019 Mazda CX-9 Review – Australia
- 2019 Range Rover Sport Review – Australia
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Review
- 2018 Mazda 6 GT Turbo Review | Australia
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson Review | Australia
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Review | Australia
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.