Danni refers to the Kia Rio as an ideal city car, given it’s focus on features and economy over performance. The SLi stands for the top trim level and it is what you get for the price of $23k Aussie dollars.Read More
In this video Danni checks out the all new Suzuki Swift in the top trim Turbo GLX guise. The previous generation of Suzuki Swift was excellent (even Danni owned one). But this new 2017 Swift won’t disappoint.Read More
Danni is reviewing the 2017 Kia Cerato. This generation of the car is obviously nearing its end, but Kia has made more than enough changes for the 2017 to make it compete with the best names in its class. Is it better than the i30?Read More
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 GT RF Review | Australia
- 2018 Jaguar XF Review – Australia
- 2019 Mazda CX-9 Review – Australia
- 2019 Range Rover Sport Review – Australia
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Review
- 2018 Mazda 6 GT Turbo Review | Australia
- 2019 Hyundai Tucson Review | Australia
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Review | Australia
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.