Well, it’s the new Hyundai i30 N and Amelia reviews this deliciously sporty offering. This small hot hatch with a throaty engine is Hyundai’s competitor to rival the Golf GTI, Honda Civic Type R and the Renault Megane RS.Read More
Big, safe, roomy, fun… at least for the kids. The new Pathfinder builds on the previous models improving driving characteristics, increasing safety and entertainment tech and giving more room inside than most competitors.
It is supposed to do one thing good – provide suitable transportation for large families. It does that just perfect.
Amelia reviews the 2017 Jaguar F-Pace S 30d. It’s the first time Jaguar has made an SUV so watch our video review to find out if the F-Pace was a good move by Jag.Read More
The 2017 Toyota C-HR is an all new addition to the Toyota vehicle lineup. In this video Amelia review’s Toyota’s latest offering to see if all the hype for the C-HR is warranted.Read More
- 2019 Suzuki Jimny Review – Australia
- 2019 Kia Stinger 200S Review – Australia
- 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric Review | Australia
- 2019 Kia Carnival Review | Australia
- 2019 Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design Review | Australia
- 2019 Kia Sorento Sport Review
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 GT RF Review | Australia
- 2018 Jaguar XF Review – Australia