In this video, Simone reviews the 2019 Range Rover Sport HSE SDV6. Land Rover and especially Range Rover have carefully built the reputation of being at the very top for off-road ability and comfort and elegance.
This video looks at the facelift version of the latest Range Rover Sport it’s an impressive luxury SUV that is a beast off-road.
The engine in this model is a 3.0 twin-turbo with 229 kW and 700 Nm of torque, the latter available from 1,500 revs. Official fuel consumption is 7 liters per 100 km.
2019 RANGER ROVER SPORT HSE SDV6
Engine: 3.0L Litre Twin Turbo Diesel
Power: 225 kW @ 4,000 rpm
Torque: 700 Nm @ 1,500 – 1,750 rpm
Max Speed: 209 km/h
Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 7.3 seconds
Fuel Consumption (combined): 7 L/100km
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Emergency Brake Assist
- Hazard lights under braking
- Intrusion sensor
- Customer configurable autolock
- Height adjustable seatbelts
- Customer configurable single point entry
- Power operated child locks
- Rear ISOFIX on outer seats
- Front airbags, with passenger seat
- Seat belt pre-tensioners.
- Emergency Braking
- Lane Departure Warning
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter
- Rear and Front Parking Aid.
Convenience / Tech Features
- Push Button Start
- Centre console with armrest
- Rear centre armrest
- Loadspace light
- Loadspace mounting provisions
- 60:40 split second row seats.
- Touch Pro Duo
- 12.3″ Driver Interactive Display
- Navigation Pro
- Pro Services and 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot
- InControl Apps
- Remote Premium
- Voice control
- Power sockets
- All Terrain Info Centre
- Bluetooth® connectivity.
- 8-speed Automatic Transmission
- All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Electric Power Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- ECO mode
- Low Traction Launch
- Electronic Traction Control (ETC)
- Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Electric Parking Brake (EPB)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Gradient Acceleration Control (GAC)
- Gradient Release Control (GRC)
See other similar cars to range rover sport
2019 Hyundai sta fe
It’s a completely new 7 Seater SUV and it’s better in every respect that the already good outgoing Santa Fe. The new Santa Fe has two engine options. A 2.4 l petrol with 138 kW of power and 241 Nm of torque is only available on the lowest trim level called Active.
2019 haval h9
The new Haval H9 is supposed to be a reasonable purchase in the 7-seater SUV segment, but people are reluctant to pay tens of thousands of dollars for something that is relatively new on the market.
2019 Mazda cx-8
In this video, Jenny reviews the all-new 7 seater SUV the Mazda CX-8. It’s a great new offering from Mazda that is meant to sit between the CX-5 and CX-9. With the CX-5 often being too small and offering only 5 seats and the CX-9 only being available as a petrol Mazda’s introduction of the CX-8 just makes sense.