The new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe was revealed at the Geneva International Motor Show and Jenny was there to cover it.
Looks are all new for this next generation Santa Fe as it has undergone a drastic design upgrade as explained by Thomas Burkle, Chief Designer for Hyundai.
Aside from the new design, it also comes with several new safety features including AEB and a less common system that warns the driver that there is someone in the rear seats when they leave the SUV.
This new 7 seater Santa Fe from Hyundai looks to bring some drastic improvements in both looks and tech to an already very popular seller.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance
- Smart Cruise Control
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Seat Occupant Alert
- Blind Spot Detection
- Safe Exit Assist
- 7.0-inch touchscreen
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Remote Start and Remote Climate Control
- Remote Door Lock and Unlock
- Car Finder
- Enhanced Roadside Assistance
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery